Thursday, September 11, 2008

Minor Radio Fame... Kind of...



So my local alternative radio station (which is in Edmonton) has a program every week called "Hey Ma! I'm on SONiC". I am lucky enough to be featured on it tonight, so anyone who happens to see this before 10:00 pm Mountain Time can tune into the live feed, and hear me cohosting an hour show, with my selection of music.

The site is www.radiosonic.fm.

Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Broken Social Scene - 7/4 Shoreline
The Clash - Train In Vain
The Cure - Close To Me
The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
The Kooks - Always Where I Need To Be
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Modest Mouse - Float On
The Pixies - Where Is My Mind
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye
Hawksley Workman - Smoke Baby (acoustic)

Thanks, friends.

No comments: